Your Relief

Send Those Nasty Allergies Packing!

Posted by Mark Bubak, M.D. on Aug 8, 2017 11:10:15 AM

Have you been trying to avoid your allergies but they follow you everywhere you go?  Are you feeling miserable?  Is the sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; nasal drainage; and constant coughing getting to be too much?

Read More

Topics: allergic rhinitis, allergies, allergist, allergy treatments, allergy shots

Allergies In Asthma: Where’s the Relief?

Posted by Mark Bubak, M.D. on Feb 17, 2017 3:36:35 PM
Allergies In Asthma: Where’s the Relief?

It doesn’t seem fair — not only do you have asthma but you also suffer from allergy symptoms like itchy eyes and nose, plus that itchy rash in the creases of your arms and legs. While genetics play a role in your asthma, so can allergy and infections. 

For most patients, exposures to allergens (things we can be allergic to like dust mites, pollens, etc.) are to blame for causing most of these symptoms. If you want to get better, you have to treat your allergies.

Your options are:
Read More

Topics: asthma, allergist, fix allergies, dust mite allergy, allergy treatments, allergy shots

What is a Board Certified Allergist?

Posted by Mark Bubak, M.D. on Feb 16, 2017 4:47:08 PM

You’re sick of your allergies! All the staying inside. You're take all the medications you can find and your primary provider prescribes. Yet still the itchy, runny, plugged up, sneezy and can’t breath keeps on and on. Maybe its time to see a board certified allergist.

Read More

Topics: allergist, see an allergist, allergy treatments, what is an allergist

What is an Allergist?

Posted by Mark Bubak, M.D. on Nov 22, 2016 10:26:23 AM

It sometimes can be difficult to determine whether you have a cold or an allergy because many of the symptoms are so similar. However, with a cold, your symptoms and discomfort will usually go away within seven to ten days. But when symptoms continue to linger, it could be a pretty sure bet that you have some type of allergy. And when that happens, it might be time to see an allergist.

Read More

Topics: allergy treatments, allergist, allergy specialist